Headquartered in Dallas Texas, NETSTREIT Corporation (NYSE: NTST) is a publicly-traded real estate investment trust (REIT) that acquires, owns, and manages a diversified portfolio of single-tenant, net lease retail commercial real estate with high-credit quality tenants across the United States. Our growth and diversification strategy focuses on tenants in industries where a physical location is critical to the generation of sales and profits, with a focus on necessity goods and essential services in the retail sector.
NETSTREIT is looking for college interns who will be passionate to work for a rapidly growing REIT. This is an exciting opportunity where students will have the unique experience to work with a team of professionals as they build NETSTREIT’s brand, culture, and portfolio of assets.
Opportunities are available in several departments; -Data Analytics, Acquisitions, Real Estate, Accounting, and Credit & Underwriting.
- Student must be either a Sophomore, Junior, or Senior (Can be a graduate student)
- Acceptable degree plan that correlates with our Industry IE: Business Administration, Accounting, Information Systems/Data Analytics, Finance, or Real Estate Majors.
- Intern must be able to commit to a full internship term of 8-10 weeks.
- Must Pass Background Screening
- Submission of Application and Essay indicating interest in the program. Please complete the final step at https://forms.office.com/r/T5dpaD4kFb