NETSTREIT is looking to hire a new Acquisitions team member to develop relationships and source deals within the net lease retail community. The candidate will be a self-starter, capable of creatively sourcing new leads with little direction managing their daily schedule. In this role they should have no hesitation making numerous outbound phone calls daily in order to create a dialogue with industry participants. In addition, thrive in a fast-paced environment where building new external relationships is paramount to their success!
- Make outbound phone calls in order to build relationships with developers and owners of retail assets.
- Utilize internal and external databases to build prospect lists within their territory.
- Convert cold calls to meetings, leading to sourcing of new investment opportunities.
- Communicate the different ways that sellers can partner with NETSTREIT.
- Structure new development deals, sale-leasebacks, and existing lease transactions.
- Present new deals in a professional, thorough manner to the internal Investment Committee.
- Take ownership and execute on a strategic business plan and adjust as needed
- Prior cold call and business development experience is a must.
- Ability to connect with more than a dozen new industry participants each week.
- Self-starter that’s able to work independently and effectively manage daily goals with little direction.
- Work successfully under pressure, while multi-tasking, and effectively managing time and workload.
- Basic understanding of commercial real estate including capital markets.
- Experience in relationship-driven selling, with a track record of producing results.
- Excels in a fast-paced environment and has the ability to think on their feet.
- Has a high level of personal responsibility, honesty, and empathy.
- Health insurance plans. • Medical, dental, and vision coverage from day one • Provided by UnitedHealthcare • 90% employer paid for employees, 60% for dependents • Eight medical plans available, including HSA, high-deductible options, and FSA 401(k) retirement plan. • Available 90 days after start date • 4% company match with 5% contribution Additional benefits. • PTO, Holidays, including 1 personal day and 1 day of service • $1,500 educational reimbursement per year • Employee Assistance Program (EAP) • Company-paid short and long-term disability coverage • Quarterly company events, team building, monthly happy hours, holiday celebrations.
It is the policy of NETSTREIT to operate as an Equal Opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected categories. We will ensure that individuals with differing abilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
At NETSTREIT, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative and open workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals but also truly valued for their unique perspectives and contributions.