Headquartered in Dallas Texas, NETSTREIT Corporation is a publicly-traded real estate investment company that acquires, owns, and manages a diversified portfolio of single-tenant, net lease retail commercial real estate with high credit quality tenants across the United States. Our growth and diversification strategy focuses on tenants in industries where a physical location is critical to the generation of sales and profits, with a focus on necessity goods and essential services in the retail sector.
If you are looking for a challenging and exciting opportunity to directly impact a business, then join our NETSTREIT team as our new Office Manager, Come grow with us!
Within our organization, we strive to provide a collaborative, enjoyable, and supportive work environment for our team members. In this role, you will oversee daily office operations and apply your exceptional interpersonal skills as you act as the first point of contact for all clients and visitors. We are looking for someone pleasant and outgoing, with a warm and pleasant demeanor and extraordinary collaboration skills.
Under the general supervision of the Director of HR & Office Operations, the Office Manager creates and maintains an atmosphere of warmth and positive emphasis for all staff members and visitors. In addition, this position is responsible for the successful day-to-day, administration, and operations of the corporate office.
Executive/ C-Suite/ Board Operations
- Provide office support –i.e., meeting arrangement, calendar management, event planning, presentation coordination, contact management
- Coordinate correspondence and calendar with NETSTREIT board and committee members
- Coordinate all details for in-person meetings and events including Board Meetings, presentation preparations, etc.
- Coordinate conference calls with Board as needed.
- Maintain Board phone/address list.
- Work with the legal team to coordinate any legal paperwork/signatures.
- Other duties as assigned
- Notary preferred
People & Office Operations
- Handle Employee requests – equipment, supplies, and general support.
- Coordinate and oversee all Mail and Fed Ex shipments.
- Notary for commercial real estate transactions.
- Identify, Maintain, Order, and keep track of office & kitchen supplies.
- Vendor Relations & Contacts Management.
- Work with vendors to maintain office equipment including copiers, kitchen equipment, and general use equipment.
- Responsible for corporate Credit Card reconciliation and expenses.
- Coordinate employee card key/building parking.
- Support HR Director - onboarding new hires with IT, equipment, phones, operational needs, building management issues, and employee relations.
- Assist with maintaining employee software licenses.
- Coordinate end of Quarter meetings.
- Work with HR, coordinate employee mailings, correspondence, etc.
- Support staff with internal IT issues as needed.
- Coordinate and plan employee functions and events as needed.
- Face or point of contact for the front office.
- Answering telephone calls and emails from customers and clients and directing them to relevant staff.
- Other Duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, finance, real estate, or related field
- Minimum of 1-2 years of commercial real estate underwriting, credit analysis, or portfolio management experience
- Extensive knowledge of office management procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates degree in office administration or related field preferred.
- At least two-three years of Executive Administrative and clerical experience is required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds at times.