Headquartered in Dallas Texas, NETSTREIT Corporation is a publicly traded real estate investment company that acquires, owns, and manages a diversified portfolio of single-tenant, net lease retail commercial real estate with high credit quality tenants across the United States. Our growth and diversification strategy focuses on tenants in industries where a physical location is critical to the generation of sales and profits, with a focus on necessity goods and essential services in the retail sector. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is eager to be part of a growing company and make a direct impact in growing our assets portfolio.
We value your hard work, integrity, and commitment to making things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. Those who welcome new opportunities, are adaptable, and thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere will enjoy being a part of this new venture.
This role will provide support to the Closing Manager on single-tenant commercial real estate acquisition and disposition transactions. The Transaction Assistant will shadow and train with the Closing Manager(s) on an on-going basis. This role is expected to have continued growth, increasing the Assistant’s knowledge base and responsibilities over time. Candidate should be comfortable interacting with internal departments, outside attorneys, title agents, third party vendors, real estate brokers and Sellers on a daily basis.
- Create new property folders when a new letter of intent is received and save all necessary documents in their respective folders (LOI, marketing materials, property lists, etc.)
- Track the delivery of the seller deliverables in Dealpath.
- Update Dealpath with tracking dates for all 3rd party reports requested by outside counsel and the Transaction Manager.
- Assist with the signing, notarizing, and shipping of closing documents.
- Receive and organize incoming departmental mail.
- Notify the various departments (Asset Management, Acquisitions, Underwriting, Accounting, etc.) once closing occurs.
- Notify insurance coverage provider once closing occurs and upload relevant documentation for their files to Dropbox.
- Save all final closing documents and work with outside counsel to ensure all final zoning, survey, and title has been received.
- Upload final documents to the purchase price allocations sharefile once a transaction has closed.
- Assist the real estate department when necessary.
REQUIRED SKILLS / ABILITIES
- Knowledgeable in Outlook, Excel, Word, Adobe Pro, Dropbox required.
- Strong communication skills (oral & written)
- Ability to exercise prudent judgment in the absence of supervisory personnel.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize to ensure accuracy and timely completion of tasks
- Ability to multi-task without error.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED required, BA or BS preferred.
- 1-2 years of professional experience, commercial real estate and/or finance background is a plus.
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Health insurance plans. • Medical, dental, and vision coverage from day one • Provided by UnitedHealthcare • 90% employer paid for employees, 60% for dependents • Eight medical plans available, including HSA, high-deductible options, and FSA 401(k) retirement plan. • Available 90 days after start date • 4% company match with 5% contribution Additional benefits. • PTO, Holidays, including 1 personal day and 1 day of service • $1,500 educational reimbursement per year • Employee Assistance Program (EAP) • Company-paid short and long-term disability coverage • Quarterly company events, team building, monthly happy hours, holiday celebrations.
It is the policy of NETSTREIT to operate as an Equal Opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected categories. We will ensure that individuals with differing abilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
At NETSTREIT, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative and open workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals but also truly valued for their unique perspectives and contributions. To learn more, please visit: https://www.netstreit.com/